Open bearings are a type of friction bearing whose features include:
1. Easy installation: The open bearing has a simple structure and is easy to install and disassemble.
2. Small contact area: The contact area of the inner and outer rings of the open bearing is relatively small, so it is suitable for high-speed running machines.
3. Easy maintenance: The internal parts of the open bearing can be cleaned and lubricated, which is easy to maintain.
4. Low noise: Due to the small contact area, the running noise of open bearings is relatively small.
5. Conventional ball or roller structure: The ball or roller structure of open bearings can meet the needs of different working conditions.
6. Relatively low price: Compared with sealed bearings, the price of open bearings is relatively low.
It should be noted that since the open bearing does not have a sealing device, care should be taken to prevent dust, moisture, etc. from entering the inside of the bearing during use, which will affect the service life.
Mor infomation on our website: www.wxhxh.com
Post time: May-16-2023